Stephen * Bri * Brynli * Sawyer * Avri (FYI, I can't figure out how to make this picture bigger.)

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Silly Summer Memories

I have so many silly pictures from the summer that I need to blog about. Drum roll please...

I left the table for a minute, came back and Avri had helped herself to some salt, and tried to stab the cheese!



Brynli and Avri playing. They were laughing soooo hard!

Sawyer is an awesome big bro, letting Avri cover him with stickers!

A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E.

I love the look on her face as she is jumping!

Avri riding a horse.

Sawyer being bucked off a horse.

One evening Avri insisted on sitting on the curb. Hmmm, I don't know why.

Way too silly!!

Check out those ropes and tackle!

Yummy watermelon.

Isn't she beautiful!

I love this boy!

They love Cheeto!

Playing with Cheetos food.

Slip 'n Slide. . . . in Cheeto's food!
I love my kids. They are what is truly important in my life. I am so thankful that I get the opportunity to raise them, teach them, and be with them every single day. I love watching all the silly and fun things they do! They are wonderful and loving kids. Thank you Heavenly Father for blessing me with Brynli, Sawyer, and Avri.

1 comment:

Alli Blue said...

That is some craziness! And I am so glad that your kitchen table looks like mine at dinner time!